COMTECH SYSTEMS INC. MANAGED IT SERVICES
Your business’s technology matters, and having a team to manage your IT is as important as having powerful tools capable of supporting sustainable scalability. But with a small or midsize business, staffing a team of IT professionals can be costly and unrealistic at this stage in your company’s growth. You need managed IT services you can trust without breaking your budget by hiring new employees.
ComTech Systems Inc. proudly serves Maryland, Northern Virginia, and Washington, DC business owners, providing them with the managed IT services they need to be successful. Serving a wide range of industries, our IT professionals understand how high-functioning technology impacts your business performance.
Allow our team to give you the support you need when you need it most by contacting us about our managed IT and corporate VOIP services today!
MANAGED IT SERVICES IN NORTHERN VIRGINIA
In order to remain relevant in the digital age, your company needs the right technology to support your daily operations. Business IT is about more than just strong Wi-Fi connectivity and network security. ComTech Systems Inc. provides a full range of comprehensive IT support, including the following:
- Managed IT Solutions: Not only will our IT solutions will not only ensure Wi-Fi connectivity and network security, they also include backup and disaster recovery solutions, Office 365 migration, and virtual help desk support. We also provide remote monitoring and on-site support to conduct preventive maintenance and deploy immediate assistance when necessary.
- Voice Solutions: Give your company a competitive edge with powerful VoIP solutions designed to facilitate easier communications across long distances. Our team will set up audio and video conferencing capabilities and provide you with your own call center for sophisticated business communications.
- Cloud Solutions: Keep your business data secure in the cloud while being able to access information from almost any device, anywhere. Host third-party applications through the powerful Windows server while our team takes care of user licensing.
- Video Surveillance: Your company deserves round-the-clock protection with video surveillance technology. With Wi-Fi connectivity, your video surveillance will allow for remote viewing on almost any device so you can always see what’s happening at your business.
- Structured Cabling: Always have the power you need to support your technology through structured cabling solutions designed to maximize system availability. Through our structured cabling services, you’ll receive predictable performance for your business IT with the flexibility to support sustainable scalability as your business grows.
With our managed technology services, we bundle products, support, and expertise together to provide a cost-effective and proactive approach to your business IT needs. Our team of certified IT professionals has the skills and expertise necessary to tend to all of your technology concerns. Through our full range of powerful solutions, ComTech Systems Inc. can provide your business with the competitive edge it needs to remain successful in the digital age.
Contact our team online or call us at 301-670-1900 today to discover how managed IT can benefit your Gaithersburg, Maryland business.
BENEFITS OF MANAGED IT WITH COMTECH SYSTEMS INC.
At ComTech Systems Inc., we view IT support as more than just troubleshooting and repairing system errors. We take a holistic approach to your business IT, taking the time to fully understand each aspect of your business for a personalized tech strategy. By taking an interest in your company beyond IT support, we can better tailor your technology services so you get the most benefit for your specific operations.
We’ve provided support to businesses in Maryland, Northern Virginia, and Washington, DC in the following industries:
Our certified IT professionals will listen to your specific business needs to provide the customized support you need for continued success. With our powerful solutions, you’ll receive enhanced network security, improved functionality, cloud-based accessibility, and round-the-clock system monitoring.
If an emergency ever arises, you can always call our emergency support hotline at 301-670-1900. Simply leave us a message and our on-call technician will respond within two hours’ time.
Give your company the advantage of managed IT services through ComTech Systems Inc. by contacting our team today.
COMTECH SYSTEMS INC. FOR YOUR BUSINESS
Conveniently located in Gaithersburg, Maryland, ComTech Systems Inc. provides managed IT services to small and midsize businesses in Maryland, Northern Virginia, and Washington, DC. Our expert team of IT professionals goes beyond technology support to get a full understanding of how our tech offerings can better support your business. Allow our team to give your business the competitive edge it needs with managed IT services, VOIP capabilities, cloud-based accessibility, and more.
Contact us today at 301-670-1900 or by submitting a form online.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
All companies of all sizes in all industries have growing technology needs. In order to support an increasingly complex IT environment, it is important to partner with a company that employs experts to help you stay up and running, protected and profitable. Managed IT services provide companies with the professional resources to achieve just that. By outsourcing IT services, your business can save money on the cost of hiring an internal team; stay current on system updates; reduce downtime during IT failures; and protect against cybersecurity threats to your business.
Managed IT services help businesses prevent costly downtime by proactively monitoring your network for issues and remediating them. Since your network is remotely monitored, your risk of viruses, breaches, and downtime decreases. The flat fee can also help you save hundreds or even thousands compared to the high cost of break/fix IT services or internal teams.
If an issue arises, help desk support is there for you during normal business hours and can keep your employees more productive thanks to decreased downtime following an IT failure.
Normal Business Hours: M-F 8-5
Contact: email@example.com or 301-670-1900