This fall, ComTech celebrated its 35th year of business in IT services!
A lot has changed since we started our business in 1985. Back then, hard disks were all the rage, Macintosh computers had just hit the market, and Microsoft was about to introduce Windows 2.0. Mobile phones were barely mobile at all (hence, the name “bricks”), and the MIT Media Lab, which was founded to focus on the “Digital Revolution,” was only five years old.
Still, 1985 is seen as a pivotal year for computing, with much of the technology that appeared then still having an impact today. Though multitasking and compatibility were yet to be realities, “killer apps” like the spreadsheet Lotus 1-2-3 were already being introduced. Gaming consoles, too, made their appearance, but personal modems were a rarity. And as hard as it may be to believe, the idea of a home-based “internet” still seemed like science fiction in 1985!
ComTech Still Delivering Value
Through the years, ComTech has been dedicated to establishing dynamic partnerships with our clients, providing them with exceptional IT support services. Today, our highly trained team of industry professionals is focused on providing your business with services such as:
- Managed IT, including customized data back and recovery as well as server and network solutions that support sustainable scalability and uninterrupted service.
- Cloud Computing services like desktop as a service, Office 365 management, server colocation, virtualization support, Microsoft Teams support, and more. Our agile, efficient, and scalable cloud support and management are designed to help your business be the best it can be.
- Custom IT solutions, including 24/7 IT support, IT consulting, migrations and deployments, structured cabling, Wi-Fi networks, and video surveillance. Our team of reliable experts is ready to handle any project, offering you white glove services that are personalized to fit your exact needs.
- Voice Services such as phone systems, CTAP, VOIP phone solutions, and call forwarding and call routing. We believe your phone system should help you solve problems, not create new ones! As voice technologies rapidly involve, ComTech is here to make sure you communicate with customers effectively and efficiently.
- Virtual CIO solutions that provide your organization with the benefits of a senior IT executive without the expense of a full-time employee.
We remain committed to delivering value to our customers in the financial, medical, legal services, small business, HVAC companies, and nonprofit sectors. We offer complete support of all your IT, voice, cloud, and video requirements. Our goal is to provide your business with the technology solutions it needs to increase profitability and gain a competitive advantage.
Your Full-Service IT Partner
For 35 years, ComTech has offered revolutionary IT solutions to SMB and enterprise organizations in D.C., Maryland, and Northern Virginia. Our clients represent a diverse range of industries, and we’re proud of and gratified by the strategic partnerships we’ve formed with leading technology vendors. Our certified IT professionals are dedicated to delivering personalized service and are uniquely qualified to be your IT partner, providing comprehensive, high-value solutions that deliver real business impact.
Contact us today to get a free assessment and to learn more about our end-to-end IT services, cloud computing solutions, and industry-specific IT services.