Most people probably think the federal government is the largest employer in Washington, DC, but the top spot actually belongs to George Washington University. And government offices aside, the city has long been one of the area’s largest business hubs. Tech companies, startups, fintech, edtech, and healthtech organizations are all big here. So too are more established industries such as finance, aerospace, hospitality, real estate, and the service professions.
DC is well known as a tech-savvy metropolis, but though many companies here have some level of internal IT support staff, many find keeping pace with a rapidly evolving digital landscape a significant challenge.
To succeed in an increasingly competitive world, every business needs the latest in technology systems. Managed IT services from ComTech Systems provide the support you need when you need it and help mitigate the costs associated with hiring additional in-house IT staff and purchasing new equipment and software.
To learn more about how managed IT services from ComTech Systems can help your Washington, DC business, contact us online today or call us at 301-670-1900.
Managed IT Services in Washington, DC
When businesses don’t have the resources they need to enhance existing IT capabilities, managed IT services can be the ideal solution. ComTech Systems helps businesses in nearly every industry sector remain relevant in the digital age.
We provide much more than network security and Wi-Fi connectivity. Our extensive range of managed IT and voice services include:
- Managed IT solutions, including Office 365 migration, virtual support, and backup and disaster recovery solutions. Also included are remote monitoring, on-site support, immediate assistance, and preventive maintenance.
- Cloud solutions. Businesses wanting to automate repetitive tasks, increase productivity, and save costs, are increasingly making the move to cloud-based solutions. The cloud keeps your organization’s data secure while making it easy for users to access the information they need from any device, at any time, and from wherever they are. Third-party application hosting through a powerful Windows server is also available, with ComTech handling the user licensing.
- Voice solutions. Companies looking for ways to improve collaboration and communication can gain a competitive edge by investing in hosted voice services that help deliver superior customer service and improve office communications. Our voice service team can quickly set up video and audio conferencing capabilities, VoIP solutions, and in-house call centers for advanced business communications.
- Video surveillance. A video surveillance system ensures employee and premises safety. It protects against property theft and vandalism and enables remote monitoring of your facility or office. ComTech’s video surveillance solutions allow you to see what’s happening at your business 24/7.
- Structured cabling. If you want a more reliable way to transmit data, voice, alarm, or video signals through your network, ComTech’s flexible and scalable structured cabling solutions maximize system availability.
ComTech’s certified IT professionals have the knowledge, expertise, and skills needed to handle all your company’s technology concerns.
Need reliable IT solutions for your Washington, DC business? Contact ComTech Systems online today or call us at 301-670-1900 to learn more.
Benefits of Managed IT Services in Washington, DC
ComTech Systems’ managed IT services are an ideal solution for a wide range of industries:
We also provide emergency support and a 2-hour response time through our emergency support hotline at 301-670-1900.
Get the outstanding managed IT services your Washington, DC business deserves. Contact ComTech Systems online today or call us at 301-670-1900 to learn more.
Businesses throughout the Washington, DC, area need first-rate managed IT solutions. Let ComTech show you how managed IT services, voice solutions, and cloud-based services can be just what you need to gain that competitive edge you’re looking for.